Adoption ServicesAdoption Choices of Oklahoma is here to help
At Adoption Choices of Oklahoma, we are here to support you as you create an adoption plan. We provide a no pressure environment and will discuss your options of parenting versus adoption. Should you choose adoption, you will be assigned a Birth Parent Counselor to walk with you through the pregnancy, birth, and placement.
Birth Parent Counselors are highly trained and specialize in meeting your specific needs. Every individual is treated with respect. You will not be alone in your decision.
All services are provided at no cost to you the birth parent. Some of the additional services we provide include:
- Counseling for you and your extended family before and after birth.
- Court-approved living expenses.
- Your choice of doctors.
- Assistance with housing.
- Your choices of adoptive families.
- A customized adoption. You can specify how open or closed you would like for the adoption to be.
- Facilitation of contact with adoptive family.
- Referrals to social services.
- Help with educational and vocational goals.
- Adoption planning and hospital visitation.
- Peer support groups (post-adoption).
- Post-adoption counseling.
Contact us today. We are available by phone at 800.898.6028 or by text at (405)378-4029 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also email us.