Choosing a Surrogacy Agency in Oklahoma
Are you from Oklahoma and interested in the gestational surrogacy process? Perhaps you are interested in becoming a surrogate mother or hope to have a child through OK surrogacy. If you intend to become a gestational carrier, you might be considering whether or not to be an independent surrogate or use a surrogacy agency. Perhaps you are interested in helping someone start a family through surrogacy and are evaluating choosing a surrogacy agency in Oklahoma.
Suppose you plan on becoming an independent surrogate or starting a family without the help of an agency. In that case, this means you are extremely confident in the process and know the legal and medical challenges that may present themselves. Below are reasons you should use Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Oklahoma to help you on your journey, no matter the role you may play in the surrogacy process.
First, What is Gestational Surrogacy, and What is the Process Like?
Gestational surrogacy is the act of carrying someone else’s child for them through the process of IVF. This is when the intended father’s (or donor) sperm are fertilized with the intended mother’s (or donor) embryo in a lab. It is essential for every party involved to know that the child is not biologically related to the surrogate mother. This means that the surrogate mother does not have any parental rights or claim to the child they carry. Your job as a surrogate mother is to carry the baby and deliver them. Afterward, the child will go home with their parents.
This is an incredibly rewarding and selfless journey that helps intended couples who cannot conceive or individuals who would like to have a child. First, however, every member needs to understand the basics of gestational surrogacy and what the process entails before starting their journey.
Why Choose Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Oklahoma As An Agency?
We are a professional, private, and licensed adoption and surrogacy agency used to help hopeful intended parents and surrogate mothers locally, nationally, and nationally. Although we have offices in both Tulsa and Oklahoma City, we are here to help whoever needs surrogacy assistance throughout the state.
In choosing Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Oklahoma, you are choosing an agency that is dedicated to providing you with an inclusive and welcoming environment.
- Whether you’re an intended parent or a surrogate mother, you are welcomed into a caring and non-judgmental environment that serves you no matter your gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, or marital status.
- You can also expect to be well-taken care of and meet your emotional, physical, and financial needs.
- We are committed to helping you throughout the surrogacy process, no matter your role as an intended parent or a surrogate mother. Our priority is to help families of all different backgrounds grow.
You can expect a professional, highly-trained, and understanding staff to help you, whether you’re a parent or a carrier, from start to finish.
- The surrogacy process is an emotional, complex, and beautiful experience for all those involved. We are here to make sure your journey is successful.
- This means making sure your legal, financial, mental, and physical well-being are taken care of. Before starting the process, you will take a psychological evaluation as well as a physical exam to ensure all members of the parties are safe and healthy.
- We will help surrogate mothers and intended parents be matched to one another. This is based on a variety of compatibility factors that ensure each member has a healthy and supportive relationship with one another.
- We also make sure there is fair and adequate compensation paid to the surrogate mother. This is done through legal contracts we have members sign that help you understand the financial responsibilities you may have. Although intended parent(s) are required for medical expenses related to the surrogacy process, there are loans and grants to help provide you with any financial assistance you may need.
- We are here to make sure that all intended parents are equipped to raise a child successfully and ensure that surrogate mothers have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Suppose you have any questions or concerns about the surrogacy process. In that case, there is plenty of information available on our website which can help you make informed decisions before starting your journey.
- Before starting your surrogacy process, you will have to meet Oklahoma’s requirements in order to be a gestational carrier or an intended parent. This is to make sure all parties are equipped to have a successful process and suitable for their role.
- Be sure to check out our blogs, which cover a variety of topics such as the realities of gestational surrogacy, questions you may have, and disprove any myths regarding the surrogacy process.
Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Oklahoma is a surrogacy and adoption agency, licensed by the state of Oklahoma and leader in the community. We assist both intended parents and gestational carriers (surrogates). Our staff members are committed to providing an ethical, empowering, and personalized experience to all involved in the surrogacy process.
Toll-free: 800-898-6028 | OKC Local: 405-755-1999 | Tulsa Local: 918-447-7777 | Text: 405-310-8790 | Email
Meet the Author: Katie Doherty is a junior Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. She loves to write, read, and edit, whether it’s technical or creative writing. Although she enjoys writing poetry, narrative nonfiction, and fiction writing, she also loves to write on current political events, cultural trends, and research. She spends her free time listening to music, watching the Great British Bake Off, and learning how to crochet.