If you are thinking of Placing your baby for adoption
- Get financial assistance with living expenses and other pregnancy needs
- 24/7 support and Help throughout your pregnancy
- Select loving family for your baby who can provide stable & secure environment and happy future for your baby
- Create your own custom adoption Plan
- Select Open adoption or semi-open adoption if you prefer
- Get Free Medical assistance, check up and counseling
- Counseling for you and your extended family before and after birth.
- Assistance with housing and Court-approved living expenses.
- Your choices of adoptive families and a Facilitation of contact
- Referrals to social services and Peer support groups (post-adoption).
- Help with educational and vocational goals.
- Adoption planning and hospital visitation.
Adoption Choices Of Oklahoma
If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and do not feel you are ready to parent, adoption is always an option. Adoption Choices of Oklahoma hopes to help you through this difficult and confusing time so you can make the best decision for your situation. Adoption Choices of Oklahoma is a licensed Oklahoma adoption agency. We provide counseling and guidance to women experiencing an unintended pregnancy and connect expectant mothers choosing adoption with adoptive families for their children. We have helped hundreds of women in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, and surrounding areas successfully plan their children’s future.
We’re Here To Help You.
Pregnancy can be a strain on you both physically and financially. Adoption Choices of Oklahoma can assist you with financial support and proper nutrition, including Food Stamps, WIC, and ongoing grocery expenses.
Access to prenatal care should be one of your biggest concerns, and we are here to help. Adoption Choices of Oklahoma can help you apply for Medicaid and receive appropriate medical care throughout your pregnancy.
A Safe place to sleep
Not having adequate housing or a safe place to sleep can lead to unnecessary stress and discomfort during your pregnancy. Adoptions Choices of Oklahoma can help you find and afford proper housing so you can rest easy.
We are here for you. A caring caseworker from Adoption Choices of Oklahoma will be by your side to provide you with comfort and emotional support. But our involvement doesn’t end there. We’re with you through the birth and afterward for all of your emotional needs.
Adoption Choices Offers
- A fully licensed agency
- A highly trained and caring staff
- Placement of children of all ethnicities
- Your choice and selection of adoptive parents
- Open, semi-open and closed adoptions
- Non-denominational assistance – all faiths are welcome
- Services provided no matter where you live
- Medical care
- Counseling and support
- Legal help
- Financial services
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and are considering giving up your baby for adoption, we are happy you found us! Contact us today and speak to one of our adoption counselors and adoption lawyers who specialize in infant adoption and are ready to guide you through each part of the adoption process. We are here to listen, not to judge. We’ll help you take stock of your situation, organize your thoughts and feelings, and make the best choice for yourself and your baby.
If you are facing teenage pregnancy and thinking about putting up for adoption of baby, we are here to help you! If you are 14 years old or younger, your parents, legal guardian, or court-appointed guardian must be present and witness your consent. A parent who is a minor has the power to consent to the adoption of her/his child. The consent is valid and has the same force and effect as if you were an adult parent.