Are you interested in being a surrogate?
A surrogate, also called a gestational carrier, is a woman who carries a child for someone else who cannot safely carry a pregnancy to birth. It is our mission to provide unparalleled service throughout the surrogacy process. We ensure that you have specialized legal representation, expert medical care, and hands-on support for the entire surrogacy process.
Are you interested in being Intended Parents?
An intended parent is an individual or couple who is unable to safely carry a baby – for any of many reasons. It is our mission to provide unparalleled service throughout the surrogacy process. We will assist with matching, screening, home visits, escrow, legal representation, medical coordination and more through your surrogacy process.
Who Can Be a Surrogate?
Women who are considered for participation in our Oklahoma Surrogacy Choices program as Surrogates:
- Must live in the U.S. and be a U.S. citizen with valid identification and birth certificate
- Are between the ages of 21 and 39
- Have a Body Mass Index between 18-31
- Not have any new tattoos, piercings, or blood transfusions within the last twelve months
- Not have any mental health issues nor have been on medication for depression, bipolar disorder, nor other mental health issues
- Not take illicit drugs or medications not prescribed
- Not be taking any medication that may harm the pregnancy
- Have had at least one healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy
- Not have had postpartum depression after previous birth(s)
- Must be actively parenting at least one child (there are certain exceptions to this)
- Be a non-smoker, living in a non-smoking home, for at least one-year before completing our application
- Are not alcohol dependent
- Are healthy and free of sexually-transmitted diseases
- Not be receiving any public assistance (including medicaid and food stamps)
- Be willing to complete a background check and psychological evaluation
Quick Contact: Comments / Questions
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate, have you read the eligibility requirements?
The process begins with your application to be a surrogate or intended parent. Please fill out our contact form online or contact our office for an application, or to answer any questions you might have, as soon as you are ready.
Background review & interview
We feel a special commitment to ensure that the surrogacy process is a positive experience for all of our clients. That is why it is so important for us to obtain background details on all of our surrogates and families.
Once we have gone over your background, medical history, and preferences for the process we are ready to begin finding the right family (for surrogates) or right surrogate (for intended parents) for your surrogacy process. Part of this will be setting down the details of your preferred surrogacy plan: including compensation and medical procedures for the surrogate.
Once all the arrangements have been made with the couple, the surrogate will begin working with medical specialists to get ready for the surrogate pregnancy.
Beginning the pregnancy
Specially trained doctors will transfer the couple’s embryo to the surrogate and begin the pregnancy.