Tomorrow’s Hope FundTax Deductible Gifts That Help Change Lives
Adoption Choices of Oklahoma is a non-profit adoption agency with an approved federal 501 (c)(3) status. If your life has been touched by adoption or if you are interested in helping children, birth parents and adoptive parents, you now have the opportunity to give gifts to Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. Your tax-deductible gift will help the agency to:
- Help better support birth parents who are struggling before, during, and after the adoption process
- Provide a wider variety of services to birth parents that place children through our agency – including scholarships for birth parents to attend job training, receive assistance with job seeking and resume writing
- Assist adoptive applicants who have limited financial resources who wish to adopt children with special needs
- Provide grant funds to families who have suffered the pain of a failed adoption and may not be able to afford a new situation
- Purchase baby supplies (car seats, clothing, baby supplies) for children who may be placed in foster care before being placed with an adoptive family
100% of your gift goes into the Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. If you are interested in giving, please follow the link to make your tax-deductible donation online.
You will receive a letter from us confirming receipt of your gift that may be used for tax purposes.
In the event there are unused funds remaining in Clients’ account upon finalization, Clients will be given the opportunity to make a tax deductible donation to Tomorrow’s Hope – talk with your Adoptive Parent Counselor for more information.
Make a Donation